Soba Noodle Soup With Chicken & Asian Mushrooms.
You can cook Soba Noodle Soup With Chicken & Asian Mushrooms using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Soba Noodle Soup With Chicken & Asian Mushrooms
- It’s 4 cups of Dashi Stock *OR Water 4 cups & 2 teaspoons Dashi Powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoons of Soy Sauce *OR as required.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Mirin.
- It’s 4 of servings Soba Noodles.
- You need 1-2 of Bok Choy *OR other green vegetables.
- Prepare 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Prepare of Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix).
- You need of <Topping>.
- It’s 300 g of Chicken Thigh Fillets.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 300 g of Asian Mushrooms *e.g. Shimeji, Shiitake, Oyster Mushrooms, etc.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
Soba Noodle Soup With Chicken & Asian Mushrooms instructions
- To make soup, place Dashi Stock, Sake (Rice Wine), Salt, Soy Sauce, Mirin into a saucepan and bring to the boil, and simmer for a few minutes..
- Cut Chicken fillets into bite-size pieces and season with 1 pinch of Salt. Cut or tear Mushrooms into the size that is easy to eat. Wash Bok Choy and cut large leaves in half..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan, cook Chicken and Mushrooms. When Chicken is cooked, add Sugar, Mirin and Soy Sauce, and cook until sauce is almost gone..
- Cook Soba Noodles in the plenty of boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes, then add Bok Choy and cook them together until Soba Noodles are cooked. Drain well. *Note: You may wish to cook them separately..
- Place cooked and drained hot Soba Noodles in serving bowls, place Bok Choy, Chicken and Mushrooms on top, add some finely chopped Spring Onion, then pour hot soup. Sprinkle with some Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) and enjoy..