Cheesy Grits with Hotdogs and Eggs.
You can cook Cheesy Grits with Hotdogs and Eggs using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Grits with Hotdogs and Eggs
- You need 1/2 cup of grits.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Pink Himalayan salt.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 4 ounces of hotdogs.
- You need 4 tablespoon of Ragu double cheddar cheese sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sharp provolone cheese.
- Prepare To taste of Pink Himalayan salt.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
Cheesy Grits with Hotdogs and Eggs step by step
- Boil the water with the 1/2 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt. When boiling add the grits do not let them lump up. Let them boil stirring often..
- Cube the provolone cheese..
- Add the oil to a pan and slice the hotdogs up. Add to the hot pan..
- Add the butter to the grits. I had some juices about 1/4 cup from the hotdogs so I added to the grits. Add the cheeses to the butter and grits. Add in the hotdogs..
- Mix all together well..
- With everything cooked, now cook the eggs sunny side up. I like to get the egg whites a bit crispy. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Pour some grits over the eggs and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.