Buckwheat Flour Flavored Cookies.
You can cook Buckwheat Flour Flavored Cookies using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buckwheat Flour Flavored Cookies
- Prepare 50 grams of Butter.
- It’s 20 grams of Light brown sugar (or sugar).
- You need 30 grams of Honey.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 20 ml of Soy milk.
- You need 120 grams of Buckwheat (soba) flour.
- You need 10 grams of White sesame seeds.
Buckwheat Flour Flavored Cookies step by step
- Bring butter to room temperature, whisk in a bowl until creamy. Add sugar and mix well until it becomes white and fluffy. Mix in the honey and salt as well..
- Add soy milk a little at a time (in 2~3 batches), and mix in. Stir in the buckwheat flour, and add white sesame as well. When it has all come together, take it out of the bowl, roll it into a cylinder (as thick as you like), and wrap in plastic wrap..
- Let it sit in the fridge for 30 minutes. Slice 0.5~0.7 cm thick after 30 minutes. Bake in an oven preheated to 340°F/170°C for about 20 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet after baking..
- Buckwheat flour, sesame, and soy milk are good for the body..