Tortillas with Buckwheat Flour.
You can have Tortillas with Buckwheat Flour using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tortillas with Buckwheat Flour
- Prepare 100 grams of Buckwheat (soba) flour.
- Prepare 100 grams of Bread flour.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 120 ml of to 150 ml Lukewarm water.
Tortillas with Buckwheat Flour step by step
- Combine the buckwheat flour, bread flour, and salt in a bowl. Add the lukewarm water a little at a time, and form into a ball..
- Wrap in plastic wrap, and let sit for a while..
- Roll into a roughly 2- to 3-cm thick tube, then divide into 12 sections. Flatten out into thin, round pancakes, then grill both sides in a frying pan..