Buckwheat Flour Cookies.
You can have Buckwheat Flour Cookies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buckwheat Flour Cookies
- It’s 150 grams of Buckwheat flour (coarsely ground).
- It’s 50 grams of Whole wheat cake flour.
- You need 100 grams of Spelt flour.
- It’s 50 grams of Brown cane sugar (powdered).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 40 grams of Sesame oil.
- It’s 40 grams of Canola oil.
Buckwheat Flour Cookies step by step
- In the order listed, measure out all the ingredients from the buckwheat flour to the salt, and sift into a bowl..
- Add the oil and water, and knead briskly to form into a dough. When fully mixed, roll the dough out with a rolling pin, and cut it into portions..
- Place the portions of dough on a baking tray, and pierce holes in the surface. Bake for 20 minutes at 180℃..
- The cookie on the left was made with finely ground buckwheat flour, and the one on the right with coarsely ground buckwheat flour. If you are using finely ground buckwheat, add an extra tablespoon of water..