Macrobiotic Ingredients ★ Aromatic! Buckwheat Flour Bread.
You can have Macrobiotic Ingredients ★ Aromatic! Buckwheat Flour Bread using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Macrobiotic Ingredients ★ Aromatic! Buckwheat Flour Bread
- Prepare 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of Buckwheat (soba) flour.
- You need 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 15 grams of ★Beet sugar.
- You need 4 grams of ★Salt.
- You need 180 ml of ★Water (buckwheat tea if available).
- You need 15 grams of ★Canola oil.
- It’s 25 grams of ★Buckwheat seeds.
- Prepare 50 grams of Pistachio nuts.
Macrobiotic Ingredients ★ Aromatic! Buckwheat Flour Bread step by step
- Rehydrate the buckwheat seeds by soaking them in hot water for a little while (they don't have to be completely soft). Properly strain afterwards..
- Pull all of the ★ ingredients into your bread maker, then add the dry ingredients. Make a small well at top of the pile of ingredients and add the yeast so as to not to let it come in contact with the water..
- Start the bread course on your bread maker! Once it alerts you to add the filling, add the pistachio nuts. Once it's finished, remove it quickly and let it cool..
- I made a ham, mimolette, and avocado sandwich. Since the buckwheat stands out, it goes well with flavorful ingredients that can hold their own against its unique scent and taste..