Buckwheat Flour Crepe "Galette".
You can have Buckwheat Flour Crepe "Galette" using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buckwheat Flour Crepe "Galette"
- You need of Galette batter.
- Prepare 50 grams of Buckwheat (soba) flour.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 50 ml of Water.
- You need 50 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare of Toppings of your choice ( I used the following toppings this time).
- You need 2 slice of Ham (bacon).
- It’s 1 of Cheese.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 dash of Fresh parsley.
Buckwheat Flour Crepe "Galette" instructions
- Combine the buckwheat flour, salt and egg, and mix..
- Add the water and milk a little at a time, and mix well until the mixture is no longer lumpy (if you have time, let it rest for 1 hour)..
- Heat a frying pan, and coat with butter. Spread the batter thinly in the frying pan..
- When the batter becomes dry and crispy, arrange the ham and cheese on top, leaving a space in the middle to add in the egg..
- Break the egg into the middle of the gallete. Once the egg white becomes slightly firm, fold in the corners..
- When the egg yolk is half-done, scatter parsley, and it's ready!.