Buckwheat Flour Cookies.
You can have Buckwheat Flour Cookies using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buckwheat Flour Cookies
- Prepare 75 grams of Buckwheat flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of Regular flour.
- You need 40 grams of Sugar (2.5 Tbsp).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 45 grams of Butter or oil (3 Tbsp).
- Prepare 55 ml of Milk or Soy milk (3.5 Tbsp).
- Prepare 3 drops of Vanilla oil/essence.
- It’s of Optional: sesame seeds or other mix-ins as you like.
Buckwheat Flour Cookies instructions
- Ingredients! You can use any kind of milk, soy milk, etc. for the liquid. I prefer butter but you can use oil. I used natural cane sugar but any kind of sugar will do. Experiment!.
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Mix dry ingredients – the flours, sugar, salt, baking powder – in a bowl. You can add your optional sesame seeds or other mix-ins here if using..
- Soften butter and mix with milk and vanilla..
- Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients and mix until dough comes together..
- Dust a cutting board and your hands with flour and form dough into a round 'log.'.
- Cut the dough into 8-10 even sized slices..
- Form each piece into a round cookie, about as thick as your pinky. Dust with a little flour if it's sticking to your hands..
- Lay out cookies on a cookie sheet or lightly greased baking pan..
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool (I feel like the texture and soba flavor is better after completely cool). These keep well for a couple of days wrapped in plastic wrap, if you don't eat them all first..