Mantastic Chili Cheese Dog Pizza.
You can cook Mantastic Chili Cheese Dog Pizza using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mantastic Chili Cheese Dog Pizza
- It’s 1 of Greek Pita Flat Bread.
- Prepare 1 of Hand Full of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1 TSP of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 of Hot Dog: I used Hebrew National Beef Franks.
- You need 2 TBS of Canned Chili: I used Wolf Brand Chili with No Beans.
- You need of Yellow Mustard.
- You need of Jalapeno Peppers.
- It’s Dash of Salt and Black Pepper.
Mantastic Chili Cheese Dog Pizza instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat Pita Bread with Olive Oil.
- Draw a bunch of smiley faces on the Pita Bread with the Yellow Mustard..
- Put the Chili on the Pita Bread and spread evenly around. This will also mix the mustard as well..
- Take a handful of sharp cheddar cheese and evenly spread it on..
- Cut the hot dog into tiny pieces and place on top..
- Throw on a few sliced Jalapeno Peppers..
- Put on a dash of Salt and Black Pepper..
- Bake for 10 minutes..