Buckwheat with Organic Mushrooms.
You can cook Buckwheat with Organic Mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buckwheat with Organic Mushrooms
- It’s 1 cup of buckwheat Whole.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 cups of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Onion.
- Prepare of Sea Salt.
- It’s of Black Pepper Fresh , course.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Herbs de Provence.
Buckwheat with Organic Mushrooms instructions
- Rinse buckwheat under running water until the water is clear..
- Put buckwheat and water into a rice cooker. If you do not have a rice cooker, use a sauce pan. Add cold water and buckwheat and put on a high heat until the water starts to boil..
- Once the water comes to a boil, put a lid on the saucepan and lower the heat to a simmer. It is important not to stir the buckwheat. Leave it for 10-15 minutes or until the water has absorbed..
- Sauté chopped onion in olive oil until golden. Add chopped mushrooms and cook 3-5 minutes. Add herbs, such as Herbs de Provence..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
- Add cooked buckwheat and sauté for a few minutes. Serve with side salad or as it is..