Buckwheat Banana Bread (GF, DF).
You can cook Buckwheat Banana Bread (GF, DF) using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buckwheat Banana Bread (GF, DF)
- You need 3 of large over-ripe bananas.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of coconut oil, melted.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 150 mls of almond milk.
- You need 100 g of gluten-free oats.
- Prepare 100 g of ground almonds.
- It’s 100 g of buckwheat flour.
- It’s 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
Buckwheat Banana Bread (GF, DF) instructions
- Pre-heat the oven to 170ºC and line a square baking tin with parchment paper..
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas until they are fairly smooth..
- Add the eggs, coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract and almond milk to the bananas and use a whisk to combine well..
- In a separate large mixing bowl, mix the oats, almonds, buckwheat flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Stir the dry ingredients well to mix thoroughly..
- Pour the dry ingredients into the bowl with the liquid mashed bananas. Mix together well with a wooden spoon until all of the dry ingredients have been incorporated into the wet..
- Pour the batter into your baking tin..
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 50-60 minutes, until a skewer inserted into the bread comes out clean..
- Allow the bread to cool in the pan for half an hour before turning out and cutting..