Dark Chocolate Buckwheat Ladoo.
You can have Dark Chocolate Buckwheat Ladoo using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Buckwheat Ladoo
- You need 1 cup of buckwheat flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of ghee + additional for greasing.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of powdered sugar – adjust.
- You need 60 g of dark chocolate chopped.
- You need 4 tbsp of chopped almonds or walnuts.
Dark Chocolate Buckwheat Ladoo step by step
- Melt Ghee in a pan.
- Add buckwheat flour.
- Stir buckwheat flour until aromatic over low medium heat.
- Add dark chocolate pieces and stir.
- Add powdered sugar. Since I love flavour of dark chocolate I have added lesser sugar, adjust the sweetness as required..
- Stir the mixture continuously until dark chocolate completely melts and flour is well coated with dark chocolate.
- Add in almonds and stir. Switch off.
- Allow mixture to cool for 15 minutes.
- Generously grease palm with ghee and gently shape into balls using one hand and between fists 5-6 times. Incase you are unable to make balls, add little melted ghee in it to bring it together.
- Allow Laddos to cool completely, and store in airtight container.