Buckwheat Chocolate Cake.
You can cook Buckwheat Chocolate Cake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buckwheat Chocolate Cake
- It’s 1/2 cup of buckwheat flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 60 g of soft unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
Buckwheat Chocolate Cake instructions
- Sieve flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Preheat oven to 180 and line cake tin.
- Blend sugar and butter in a bowl for 5-6 minutes.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time and beat until pale and frothy.
- Gradually add dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and level evenly.
- Bake for 18-25 minutes until done. Allow to cool for 30 minutes.
- Demould and cool completely. Serve as is or frost and serve.