Healthy Baked Buckwheat Pancakes.
You can cook Healthy Baked Buckwheat Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Baked Buckwheat Pancakes
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Buckwheat flour.
- You need 2 of large ripe bananas.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil or oil of your choice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Apple cider vinegar.
Healthy Baked Buckwheat Pancakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 and line baking tray.
- Mash ripe bananas with fork.
- In a bowl, add all dry ingredients and mix well. To this add vanilla extract,oil, vinegar and bananas.
- Mix well until lump free. It should be thick batter. The batter should not be pouring consistency.
- Pour 1/4 cup scant quantity and lightly flatten it with ladle. Leave gap between pancakes as it will expand while baking.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown and firm. You will get 6 mini pancakes.
- Allow to cool lightly. Drizzle honey on top. Serve warm. Add chopped bananas or berries for additional taste.