Buckwheat Cardamom Cookies.
You can cook Buckwheat Cardamom Cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buckwheat Cardamom Cookies
- You need 11/8 cup of Buckwheat flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Cardamom.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown/white powdered sugar.
- Prepare 110 g of soft unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder optional.
Buckwheat Cardamom Cookies instructions
- Sieve all dry ingredients, mix cardamom powder and keep it aside. I have skipped baking powder. You can add if you wish to..
- Beat butter and sugar for 4-5 minutes in a bowl. Add egg and blend until they are light and fluffy. Add vanilla extract and blend well.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until dough comes together. Even if dough is slightly sticky, it's ok. Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 180 and line baking tray.
- Make small balls of dough and lightly flatten it. Place them on the tray leaving gap between them.
- Bake it for 9 -11 mins. Sides should be crispy and center soft. Do not overbake…They should be just firm to touch.
- Cool cookies on tray for 15 minutes. Allow to cool completely on wire rack.
- Store in airtight container and serve with warm milk or cup of tea..