Buckwheat banana pancakes. These Vegan Buckwheat Banana Pancakes are my new go-to pancake recipe. This combination of nutty buckwheat and sweet, sticky banana is just great. These happen to be vegan but don't taste like it.
Buckwheat comes from a fruit seed and is related to rhubarb. Buckwheat banana coconut milk and blueberries are a genius combination of flavors. Lightly oil griddle, and heat over medium heat. You can have Buckwheat banana pancakes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buckwheat banana pancakes
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- Prepare 64 g of buckwheat flour.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oil, plus extra for frying.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of water.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need Half of teaspoon baking soda.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar.
These Healthy Banana Buckwheat Pancakes are soft, fluffy, and delicious, yet refined sugar free, low fat These Healthy Banana Buckwheat Pancakes are made with whole grain, naturally gluten-free. Beat eggs until foamy in a second bowl. Stir in milk, yogurt and vegetable oil. Stir milk mixture into flour mixture just until free of lumps.
Buckwheat banana pancakes instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a lage bowl till combined. The batter will be quite thick.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan, just enough to coat the bottom, heat on medium.
- Scoop using an ice cream scoop or 2 large desert spoon full of batter onto the frying pan. Flatten the batter so the pancake is half centimeter thick and even..
- Cook the pancake for 4 mins until the top starts to bubble and sides are cooked. Flip the pancake and cook for 4 mins on the other side or until evenly brown and cooked through. Repeat with the rest of the batter, should make 5 or 6 pancakes..
- Top with your toppings of choice, I used syrup and almond butter. Enjoy!.
Carefully fold banana and coconut into batter. Batter should be thick, but if you like thinner pancakes, add an additional tablespoon or two of milk. These gluten free banana pancakes get rich flavor and whole-grain goodness from buckwheat and oat flours. But these gluten free banana buckwheat pancakes are a different story. I prefer my pancakes topped with a creamy nut butter or some of our homemade vegan Nutella and some quick stewed berries.