Hotdogs with Marinara Meat Sauce.
You can cook Hotdogs with Marinara Meat Sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hotdogs with Marinara Meat Sauce
- Prepare 1 pint of marinara sauce see my recipe Ciabatta bread sticks.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef 80 /20.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/3 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pound of hotdogs 8 of them.
- Prepare 8 slices of potato hotdog buns.
Hotdogs with Marinara Meat Sauce instructions
- Brown the beef and break it up very well.
- Add the spices and sauce..
- Let it simmer 15 minutes on very low heat.
- Steam the hotdogs then add to a bun.
- Top with the sauce. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!.