You can cook Buckwheat Khichdi using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buckwheat Khichdi
- Prepare 1 cup of buckwheat (lapsi).
- You need 1 cup of moongh dal.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped vegetables carrot, cauliflower,.
- You need 1/2 cup of green peas.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger,garlic,and green chilli paste.
- Prepare some of chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of jeera.
- You need 2 of Cloves.
- You need 4 of black peppercorns.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
Buckwheat Khichdi instructions
- First take moongh dal and buckwheat mix together wash twice with fresh water and soak for 15 minutes and Next take ginger,garlic and green chilli and coarsely crushed it in mortar pestle or grind and make paste.Next chopped carrot and cauliflower and take green peas wah it and keep aside..
- Next take pressure cooker add oil and add cumin seeds,clove and black peppercorn and then add ginger,garlic and green chilli paste saute it for a min and then add buckwheat and moongh dal mix..
- Next add water atleast 2 to 3 cups of water adjust salt to taste and close the lid and let it whistle for 4 times and release the pressure garnish it with some chopped coriander leaves and serve hot buckwheat khichdi with curd,achar and papad go awesome and delicious..