Hilda oats choco chip & raisin cookies. These soft & chewy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies have a few tricks to make them undeniably delicious, every time. Made with oats, butter, and brown sugar, you are guaranteed the softest and chewiest oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. A wide variety of oat choco options are available to you, such as shape, type, and product type.
IndiaMART > Chocolates, Biscuits & Cookies > Cookies > Chocolate Chip Cookies. Crunchy Oats And Choco Chips Cookies. Stir in oats, chocolate chips and nuts; mix well. You can cook Hilda oats choco chip & raisin cookies using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hilda oats choco chip & raisin cookies
- It’s 4 oz of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of old fashioned oats.
- It’s 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soba.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisins.
- It’s 1/2 cup of choco chips.
- You need 1 cup of pecans, walnuts or cashews.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Now oats choco chips are ready to serve. Put it in an airtight container. Chewy oatmeal cookies packed with walnuts and chocolate chips are easy to make, and your family will love the combination of flavors.
Hilda oats choco chip & raisin cookies instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- beat butter, sugars & vanilla. beat in the egg. scrape down the bowl using rubber spatula. beat for a few more seconds. Beat in oats..
- whick together flour, baking soda and cinnamon..
- combine the choco chips, raisins & nuts..
- form into balls & bake for 14 minutes or until the edges are golden brown..
The perfect chocolate chip cookie should be soft, chewy, and crispy, all at the same time, with just the right amount of chocolate chips. And it should never be dense, puffy, or gummy. These healthy chocolate chip cookies definitely meet the standards. Try this Oatmeal Choco Chip Cookies recipe, or contribute your own. Stir in oats, chocolate pieces and nuts.