Healthy blueberry muffins. Watch how to make healthy blueberry muffins in this short recipe video! These blueberry muffins are easy to make with wholesome ingredients. Healthy blueberry oatmeal muffins that you can feel good about eating!
These healthy blueberry muffins are made with whole wheat flour and oatmeal for a lighter take on the classic recipe. Healthy Blueberry Muffins with applesauce, whole wheat flour, no sugar, and fresh or frozen blueberries. Super easy kid approved recipe with fantastic reviews! You can cook Healthy blueberry muffins using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy blueberry muffins
- It’s 1 cup of Buckwheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of White Spelt flour.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1 cup of Soy milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of Canola oil.
- You need 1 of Egg, beaten.
- You need 1/2 cup of Blueberrys, fresh or frozen.
These blueberry oatmeal muffins are simple and satisfying. Type blueberry muffins into a search engine and within seconds, you're gifted with millions of results, including my favorite blueberry. A healthy homemade blueberry muffin recipe you'll love. Moist muffins bursting with blueberry flavor, they're a perfect breakfast or after-school snack!
Healthy blueberry muffins instructions
- preheat oven 350°. Grease muffin pans. In a large bowl mix dry ingredients. In other bowl stir honey, soy milk, and egg. Lightly combine dry and wet ingredients.
- Fold in blueberries. Fill each cup to top..
- Bake 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean..
This secretly healthy blueberry muffin recipe is packed with fresh blueberry flavor and is perfect for a wholesome breakfast, brunch, or anytime snack. Yummy muffins + extra sleep = bliss! Let's go over how to make these ultimate healthy blueberry This trick makes a huge difference in these ultimate healthy blueberry oatmeal muffins' texture… These healthy blueberry muffins are full of protein, fiber and are naturally sweetened using fruit and maple syrup. These healthy blueberry muffins are full of oats, berries, and bananas; and they're totally tasty, too. Alex and I wanted these healthy blueberry muffins to be completely different.