Cappuccino Brownies (gluten free).
You can cook Cappuccino Brownies (gluten free) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cappuccino Brownies (gluten free)
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buckwheat or millet flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rice flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of xanthan gum.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of bourbon vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/3 cup of any vanilla nut or rice milk.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of instant coffee.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shortening.
- It’s 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
Cappuccino Brownies (gluten free) step by step
- Heat milk then add instant coffee..
- Wisk to combine: flours, cocoa powder, sea salt, xanthan gum, baking soda, cinnamon, and vanilla extract..
- Cream/beat together the sugar and shortening. Then beat in eggs into combined and add coffee/milk mixture from step 1..
- Fold wet mixture into dry mixture. Then fold in chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into an 8 inch square baking pan. sprinkle extra chocolate chips on top and dust with cocoa powder..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until brownies are fairly firm and toothpick comes out clean..