Berry and Yogurt Crunch.
You can have Berry and Yogurt Crunch using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Berry and Yogurt Crunch
- It’s 75 grams of Rice, Buckwheat or Millet Flakes or a mixture.
- It’s 4 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 500 grams of soya yogurt.
- You need 1 of Rind of 1 orange.
- Prepare 225 grams of mixed berries.
Berry and Yogurt Crunch step by step
- Toast Flakes in a fry pan till golden, add half of the honey cook and stir constanly..
- Put yogurt in a bowl and add the rest of the honey and orange rind. Gently mix in berries; leave for 5-10mins so the berries release their juices..
- To serve layer flakes and berries till you reach the top of the glass.