Fiesta Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can have Fiesta Chicken Noodle Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fiesta Chicken Noodle Soup
- It’s 6 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 4 of skinned & boned chicken thighs (roughly 1 lb).
- It’s 1/3 cup of sliced, fresh ginger.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, sliced.
- Prepare 8 oz of bag of angel hair pasta, or 9.5 oz bag of soba noodles..
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 can of sweet peas.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1 of chili powder to taste.
Fiesta Chicken Noodle Soup step by step
- Bring chicken broth, chicken, garlic, and ginger to a boil over medium heat. When boiling, cover and reduce heat to low and simmer for roughly 8 minutes, or until chicken is cooked..
- Now, remove chicken, garlic, and ginger with a spoon or screen, leaving broth in the pan. This garlic and ginger and let chicken cool, around 15 min..
- Bring broth to a boil again, on medium heat. Add noodles of choice and soy sauce. Stir to separate noodles, roughly 5 min or until noodles are soft..
- Separate noodles from broth and place noodles divided into six bowls. Place chicken on noodles. Add peas to broth, and once again bring to a boil on medium heat. Remove from heat and add lime juice. Divide amongst the 6 bowls. Sprinkle chili powder on top to preference, serve and enjoy!.