Asian chicken and noodles. Add vegetables and broth to skillet. Chicken Noodles – Stir-fried with chicken and egg noodles, this easy chicken noodle recipe is delicious, easy to make, and perfect for a weeknight dinner. Chinese Chicken Noodles This chicken noodles recipe was inspired by a recipe book that I flipped through at my grocery store.
Serve with chicken mixture; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Add Asian-style appeal with Ramen noodle soup mix in this Asian Chicken and Noodles dish. When you see the chicken is almost done, add the broth to the wok and leave to boil. You can cook Asian chicken and noodles using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian chicken and noodles
- Prepare 2 C of dried Chinese noodles or 4oz Soba noodles.
- Prepare 1/3 C of stir fry sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 C of snow peas, cut.
- Prepare 1 of medium red pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of cooked chicken breasts, cut in strips.
- Prepare 2 tsp of peanut or cooking oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of chopped cashews or toasted almonds.
Sesame Soba Noodles – With a simple Asian vinaigrette and soba noodles, these noodles are quick and refreshing. I'll probably try a chow mein type noodle next time. I boiled some chicken tenderloins with garlic, pepper and onion flakes and chopped it up. This will likely become our regular noodle dish for holidays.
Asian chicken and noodles instructions
- Cook the noodles and set aside. Mix the ginger into the stir fry sauce in a small bowl..
- Heat the oil in a wok pan. Add the peas and red pepper and cook for 4-5 minutes until tender. Now add the cooked chicken, noodles, nuts and sauce to the pan and cook on medium for 5 minutes or until heated through..
If you make this recipe, be sure to tag #lifemadesweeter on Instagram so we can see and reshare with our fans. We'd also love if you would leave a comment below and rate the recipe. This pan-fried noodles recipe goes by several different names, including "both sides browned" and "twice browned" noodles. In all cases, the boiled noodles are browned on one side, then turned over and cooked on the other side, like a pancake. The crispy noodles can then be topped with a stir-fried mixture of meat, chicken, seafood, and/or vegetables in a rich sauce.