You can cook Garden Yakisoba using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garden Yakisoba
- You need 3 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 small of Onion, diced.
- Prepare 3 medium of Carrots, Julienne cut.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic, smashed and sliced.
- Prepare 3 large of Mushrooms, chopped.
- Prepare 8 of Savoy cabbage leaves, sliced in inches.
- Prepare 1 cup of Snow peas.
- You need 1 cup of Bean sprouts.
- You need 1 packages of Soba noodles.
- You need 1 of Water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Grated ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sake (rice wine).
Garden Yakisoba step by step
- In a medium pot, boil water..
- In a very large frying pan or grill, melt the coconut oil on high heat..
- Sauté the onion and carrots in the oil for 5 minutes..
- Add the garlic and mushrooms. Sauté for 3 minutes..
- Add the cabbage, snow peas and bean sprouts and cook everything together till they are semi-crisp..
- By now the water should be ready for the Soba noodles. Empty the entire bag into the water and boil for 2 minutes..
- Pour the noodles into a colander and rinse with cold water..
- Add the noodles to the veggies and allow them to cook in the pan using tongs to pick them up and drop them..
- While the noodles are cooking, combine the ginger, honey, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and sake in a small mixing bowl..
- Add the sauce to the noodles and cook for about 5 minutes while using the tongs to mix and coat all the ingredients together..
- Serve hot, garnish with grated nori (seaweed) or sesame seeds or green onion. Enjoy 😄.