Spicy Soba Noodle Salad.
You can cook Spicy Soba Noodle Salad using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Soba Noodle Salad
- It’s of For Soba Noodles.
- Prepare 1 cup of quartered and thinly sliced Japanese eggplant.
- You need 1 tbsp of roasted sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of reduced-sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of (8-ounce) package soba noodles.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of arugula or mizuna greens.
- You need 2 tbsp of crushed peanuts (optional).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Thai basil or regular basil (optional).
- Prepare of For Vinaigrette.
- You need 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- You need 1 tsp of reduced-sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of roasted sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Sriracha hot sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
Spicy Soba Noodle Salad step by step
- 1. Sauté eggplant over medium heat in sesame oil and soy sauce until just tender. 2. Cook noodles as directed on package. Strain and rinse under cool water. Set aside. 3. While soba is cooking, mix all vinaigrette ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Whisk well to combine. 4. In the same bowl, gently toss cooled soba noodles in vinaigrette, then add eggplant, red pepper, and arugula. 5. Coat well and serve with tongs, twisting the noodles when you serve them so they stay firm. Top with crushed peanuts or Thai basil, if desired..
- Nutrition score per serving: 181 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated), 26g carbs, 6g protein, 1g fiber, 427mg sodium.