You can have Ramen Burger using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ramen Burger
- You need 3 packages of soba teriyaki noodles.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 of goulash cream.
- Prepare 1 of paprika.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 700 grams of minced beef.
Ramen Burger instructions
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Cook the noodles and keep aside..
- Combine the minced beef with the seasonings, (the only reason I didnt write how much you put in is because everyone has their own likings)..
- Flatten out the patties to a circle, use a cup to make a hole in the middle of the patties..
- Cook patties on one side until brown, when you cook the other side add an egg into the hole and put a lid on..
- When the top of the egg looks white (not fully cooked), put it on a tray and into the oven for 8 minutes..
- In another pan, pour some oil and drop the noodles in and shape it into a circle just as big or bigger than the size of your patty. Cook on both sides..
- Arrange the noodle bun, then the patty, then the bun..