Soba Noodles with Garlic Pork and Mushrooms.
You can have Soba Noodles with Garlic Pork and Mushrooms using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Soba Noodles with Garlic Pork and Mushrooms
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless pork.
- It’s 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 lb of soba noodles.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of plus 1 tbsp vegetable oil.
- It’s 4 of green onions cut into strips.
- You need 6 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded carrots (one small).
- It’s of sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of white wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of chili oil.
- You need 1 dash of sesame oil.
Soba Noodles with Garlic Pork and Mushrooms instructions
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Cut pork into thin strips and place into small bowl with soy sauce and garlic.
- Cook noodles in boiling water until al dente. Drain, rinse and drain again.
- Transfer to a large bowl and toss with 1/2 tsp oil and set aside.
- For sauce combine soy sauce, vinegar, chili oil and sesame oil, set aside.
- Heat remaining veggie oil in medium skillet over high heat.
- Add mushroom and sir fry for one minute..
- Add carrots, onions and pork and stir fry for 1-2 minutes or until pork is no longer pink.
- Add pork mixture and sauce to noodles. Toss and serve.