No Knead Seed bread – recipe from Nadia Lim website..
You can have No Knead Seed bread – recipe from Nadia Lim website. using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Knead Seed bread – recipe from Nadia Lim website.
- You need 1 tbsp of Godern Syrup or Hone.
- You need 2 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dry granulated yeast.
- It’s 450 grams of high-grade flour.
- You need 450 grams of Wholemeal Flour (you can use spelft flour or buckwheat flour).
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of wheatgerm.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of extra pumkin seeds and sunflower seeds to garnish.
No Knead Seed bread – recipe from Nadia Lim website. instructions
- 1. Mix golden syrup or honey, water and milk together. Sprinkle yeast over and stand for 5 minutes until frothy..
- 2. Combine dry ingredients and make a well in the centre. Pour in the yeast mixture, and mix together well. The mixture will have a sticky consistency..
- 3. Divide dough into two well-oiled loaf tins and sprinkle some more pumpkin and sunflower seeds over top..
- 4. Put loaf tins into a cold oven, and turn temperature to 50 degC/122 Fahrenheit. Leave for half an hour ? this is when the bread begins rising. Then increase temperature to 200 degC/392 Fahrenheit and bake for approximately half an hour, until top is golden brown, and the loaves sound hollow when tapped..
- 5. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool. The bread will keep fresh for three or four days. It can also be pre-sliced (use a sharp serrated knife to cut into 14 slices per loaf) and frozen in a plastic bag to be used as you need.