Panda Express Chow Mein.
You can have Panda Express Chow Mein using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Panda Express Chow Mein
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Soy sauce.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Freshly grated ginger.
- You need 2 packages of Yaki-Soba noodles ( 5.6 ounce ).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Onion, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of White pepper.
- Prepare 3 of Stalks celery, sliced.
- It’s 2 cup of Shredded cabbage.
Panda Express Chow Mein instructions
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, ginger and white pepper; set aside..
- In a large pot of boiling water, add Yaki-Soba until loosened, about 1-2 minutes; drain well..
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add onion and celery, and cook, stirring often, until tender, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in cabbage until heated throug.
- Stir in Yaki-Soba and soy sauce mixture until well combined, about 2 minutes..
- Serve immediately..