Simple self-made soup Ramen (What's Ramen made of?).
You can cook Simple self-made soup Ramen (What's Ramen made of?) using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple self-made soup Ramen (What's Ramen made of?)
- You need of <for Soup >.
- Prepare 600 of g… Pork belly.
- You need 40 of g…Katsuobushi(Dried bonito flakes).
- Prepare 2.4 of liter…Water (will be 1.0-1.2 liters when completed）.
- Prepare of .
- Prepare of <seasoning for 300cc soup(1 serving)>.
- Prepare 1 1/3 of Tbsp(20 cc)…Soy sauce (or 3 g Salt).
- It’s 2 of tsp(10 cc)…Sesame oil.
- It’s of .
- You need of <Topping1: Boiled pork soy sauce taste>.
- Prepare 400 of g… Boiled pork.
- It’s 1 of Tbsp… Soy sauce.
- Prepare of .
- You need of <Topping2: Ajitsuke Tamago(Soft-boiled eggs soy sauce taste)>.
- You need 4 of …eggs.
- Prepare 2 of Tbsp…MenTsuyu(Japanese Soba soup base).
- It’s of .
- Prepare of <other>.
- It’s 100 of g…Ramen noodles for 1 serving (like thin).
- You need 2 of sheets…Nori (Dried seaweed) for 1serving.
- Prepare 1 of Tbsp… Chopped onion for 1 serving(use to topping).
Simple self-made soup Ramen (What's Ramen made of?) instructions
- At first, Please know the elements that make up Ramen. Ramen = Soup (Dashi + Tare + Oil) + Noodles + Topping. *Dashi is a Soup from which essences such as meat, bones and vegetables have been extracted. *Tare is a liquid made by processing soy sauce or salt. *Oil is a flavored oil It is important to know this basic structure. You can make your favorite ramen by combining each element freely..
- Wash pork belly with running water. Boil 2.4 liter hot water. Boil pork berry 1 hour on low heat. Stop fire when time passes. Keep it leave the until the hot water cools. (about 2-3 hours) Hot water is decreased about half. (2.4 liter to about 1.4-1.6 liter)..
- Let's Season the boiled pork. Put boiled pork in a plastic bag and pour soy sauce. When the bag is soaked in water, the air will escape and the soy sauce will soak into the meat. Tie the bag and seal it. Store for half a day in the refrigerator..
- Boil eggs for 7 minutes. Take out from the shell, put in a plastic bag and pour 2 Tbsp MenTsuyu(Japanese Soba soup base). When the bag is soaked in water, the air will escape and the soy sauce will soak into the eggs. Tie the bag and seal it. Store for half a day in the refrigerator..
- Let's finish the soup. Boil the pork-boiled water again. Add a dried bonito flakes there and turn the fire into a low heat. Simmer for 10 minutes. Turn off the fire and leave for 20 minutes. Then filter..
- Prepare for the topping. Slice the pork. Cut the eggs in half. It is convenient to use a thread. Chop the onions..
- Let's season the soup. Pouring 20 cc of soy sauce and 10 cc of oil into the bowl. Boil 300 cc of soup per serving. Pouring the soup there..
- Let's boil the noodles. (The method of boiling is different depending on the product) Cutting the hot water, and combine it with the soup, in a bowl..
- It is completed by putting up the toppings! OISHIiiiiiiii!.