Banana and cinnamon chip cookies. Hand stir in oats and chocolate chips. Using a large cookie scoop, drop onto sprayed cookie sheet. Would never think of the cinnamon chips, I bet that is incredible.
Or a great treat to indulge in when you are I had a few ripe bananas on the counter this week, so I decided to make another batch of these cookies. This time I used cinnamon chips and made. Yes, these banana chocolate chip cookies freeze well. You can have Banana and cinnamon chip cookies using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana and cinnamon chip cookies
- You need 2 of over ripe mashed bananas.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted coconut oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg room temperature.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- You need 1 cup of buckwheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cinnamon chips.
Just place in an airtight container or Banana Oatmeal Cookies – Super soft, chewy and absolutely delicious. The perfect way to use up those In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon. Slowly add to the wet ingredients. Healthy banana bread breakfast cookies made with just banana and oats.
Banana and cinnamon chip cookies step by step
- Preheat oven 165c. Mix banana, egg, coconut oil, vanilla and coconut sugar until well combined..
- Add in coconut flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda. Then add the buckwheat flour until combined. Fold in cinnamon chips..
- Makes 12 cookies. Roll into circles and press to about 1/4.inch thick. Bake for about 10 minutes..
Sinfully delicious cinnamon rolls filled with bananas, chocolate chips, and drizzled with thick vanilla glaze. This banana cookie recipe came from my grandmother, Sybil Capune. She made me fresh orange juice in the mornings, loved her toast burnt, and was an These banana cookies are soft, not crispy. They're almost cake-like, or like muffin tops. They're seasoned with cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.