You can have Buckwheat Pancakes using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buckwheat Pancakes
- It’s 2/3 cup of buckwheat pancake mix.
- It’s 1 large of egg.
- You need 2 tsp of safflower or grapeseed oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of pure maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 pints of raspberries.
Buckwheat Pancakes instructions
- Whisk egg in medium bowl, add pancake mix, 2tsp oil, 1tbl maple syrup, and 3/4 cup water. Whisk until smooth.
- Heat nonstick pan over medium heat. Add remaining 1tbl oil. Using 1/4cup add pancake batter to the pan and cook until Golden. About 2-3 min per side..
- Stack pancakes and serve with berries and 2 table spoons syrup.