Banana Buckwheat Pancakes.
You can cook Banana Buckwheat Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Buckwheat Pancakes
- You need 1 1/2 cup of buckwheat flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of large banana, mashed.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
Banana Buckwheat Pancakes instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients until you have a smooth batter..
- Grease the skillet with butter or coconut oil, and use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop the batter onto the skillet. Cook the pancakes for 2-3 minutes on the first side, then flip and cook for another 2 minutes. Continue with the rest of the batter..