Fried Soba Noodles with Beef.
You can have Fried Soba Noodles with Beef using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Soba Noodles with Beef
- Prepare 1 of scallion.
- It’s 1/4 inch of ginger.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 can of kimchi (150 gm).
- Prepare 1 of carrot, cut into thin pieces.
- It’s 300 gm of beef.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red wine.
- You need 1 tbs of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of sesame oil.
- You need 300 gm of dried soba noodles.
- It’s of Spring onion, sesame seeds garnish.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Fried Soba Noodles with Beef instructions
- Mince scallion, garlic and ginger using a blender or mortar.
- Cook them on the pan with sesame oil for a minute, and then add beef. Let beef cook a bit and then add the chopped carrots..
- Add red wine and soy sauce, and salt to taste..
- Meanwhile, drain kimchi from the can and chop into small pieces.
- Start cooking the dried soba noodles. If you don't have confidence that it will cook together with the beef, let beef stop cooking for a while..
- Add kimchi and stir well..
- Add soba noodles and fry for a minute..
- Remove from heat and serve with spring onions or sesame seeds (optional)..