Kuttu Ka Cheela | Falahari Cheela | Buckwheat Cheela (Chilla).
You can cook Kuttu Ka Cheela | Falahari Cheela | Buckwheat Cheela (Chilla) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kuttu Ka Cheela | Falahari Cheela | Buckwheat Cheela (Chilla)
- Prepare 1 Cup of kuttu ka atta or buckwheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of grated pumpkin.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of grated carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- You need 1 of Green chili chopped finely.
- It’s 1 handful of green coriander leaves chopped finely.
- You need 1 of +1/2+1/4 Cup water (adjust consistency).
- You need of Sendha namak or sendhva salt as per taste.
- Prepare of Oil for cooking.
Kuttu Ka Cheela | Falahari Cheela | Buckwheat Cheela (Chilla) instructions
- First of all, clean, wash and grate pumpkin and carrot..
- In a mixing bowl take all the ingredients and combine with water. Adjust salt as per your taste. Consistency should be like normal dosa batter. So adjust water quantity accordingly..
- Heat a griddle on medium flame and grease with some oil or ghee. Pour two spoonful batter on tava and spread. This will not spread like normal dosa, just do as much as possible easily. It will be thicker than dosa..
- Apply oil on the top of cheela and sides as well. Let it cook for 30-40 seconds..
- Flip it over to other side and cook. It should be golden brown after cooking..
- Kuttu ka cheela or buckwheat cheela or falahari cheela is ready to serve with curd or raita or any vrat vali sabji..