Soba Noodles With Fried Tofu.
You can cook Soba Noodles With Fried Tofu using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Soba Noodles With Fried Tofu
- Prepare 200 grams of soba noodles, cooked and drained.
- It’s 300 grams of firm tofu.
- You need 200 grams of oyster mushrooms.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- It’s 3 of shallots.
- You need 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of mirin.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of miso soup paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour, to dust.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
Soba Noodles With Fried Tofu step by step
- Heat oil in a frying pan to a medium/hot heat.
- Cut tofu in to 1 inch cubes and dust with flour.
- Fry tofu on all sides until golden. Leave to drain on paper towels.
- Finely slice shallots and carrot.
- Divide noodles, shallots, carrots, mushrooms and tofu into four bowls.
- Add the miso soup paste to 1 litre of boiling water and stir to dissolve. Then add soy sauce and mirin..
- Pour hot liquid into each bowl and serve immediately.