Chilled, Green Tea, Soba Noodles with Mandarin Orange.
Ingredients of Chilled, Green Tea, Soba Noodles with Mandarin Orange
- Prepare 10 oz of Green Tea Soba Noodles.
- It’s 1 of clove, rough chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sciracha sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mandarin oranges.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili flake.
- Prepare 2 tsp of simple syrup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped, pickled ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh mandarin orange or tangerine juice.
Chilled, Green Tea, Soba Noodles with Mandarin Orange instructions
- Boil noodles to Al Dente ….
- Strain noodles immediately..
- Put noodles in a bowl and cover in ice to chill and put in fridge..
- In a separate bowl, mix garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, sciracha sauce, mandarin oranges, orange juice, chili flake, simple syrup and, pickled ginger and MIX WELL. Let sit for 15 minutes room temp..
- Get a presentation bowl or plate ready..
- Twirl noodles with a large fork and transfer to final bowl for serving..
- Spoon over the fruit and sauce mixture on top of the noodles..
- Optional seaweed, dried egg yolk and bonito flakes for extra garnish..