Sauerkraut, Hotdogs, and Peppers. Add second half of sauerkraut with juice on top of placed hotdogs. Baking dish size depends on how many people you are serving and dogs being used. These easy go-to dinner rice recipes are the answer.
Perfect as a side dish or to top off burgers, hot dogs or brats. I have found many recipes for sauerkraut salad over the years. When it came time to make one, I was torn what to try. You can cook Sauerkraut, Hotdogs, and Peppers using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sauerkraut, Hotdogs, and Peppers
- Prepare 10 of bun length hotdogs.
- Prepare As needed of hotdog buns.
- It’s 29 ounces of sauerkraut.
- Prepare 1 of large pablano pepper.
- It’s As needed of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare As needed of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground smoked paprika.
Hotdogs & buns serving gourmet hotdogs in bangkok. Add onion and peppers to pan. Remove pan from heat and pour mixture into dish with sausages. Mix a few ingredients together including sauerkraut, relish, caraway seeds, sugar and mustard to make your favorite Chicago-style hot dog topping.
Sauerkraut, Hotdogs, and Peppers step by step
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Lay the hotdogs in an oven safe dish.
- Drain the sauerkraut juices in the pan and take some of the sauerkraut and push in between and on the sides of the hotdogs..
- Add black pepper..
- Add the rest of the sauerkraut to the top of the hotdogs. Roast the pepper over an open flame..
- Scrape the blistered skin off. Slice on side all the way down and remove the seeds..
- Roll it up and slice it very thinly..
- Slice any that are too long. Add over the top of the sauerkraut..
- Add the paprika on top and Put into the oven for 35-40 minutes..
- Remove the lid and bake 10-15 minutes more..
- Let rest 7 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
- I ate mine two ways I added ketchup and mustard to the bun.
- Added hotdogs..
- Then topped off with the sauerkraut and pepper..
This is a great topping for those who love sauerkraut on their hot dogs. By mixing these ingredients together you get a great way to finish off a hot dog. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! This Hot Dogs and Sauerkraut recipe is so delicious and full of flavor. The Best Hot Dogs Sauerkraut Recipes on Yummly