Soba Noodle Stir Fry.
You can have Soba Noodle Stir Fry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Soba Noodle Stir Fry
- You need 4 oz of soba noodles.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of fresh ginger, minced.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions, chopped.
- You need 1 of carrot, sliced.
- It’s 3 of mushrooms, chopped.
- You need bunch of long green beans, halved.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of chili flakes.
Soba Noodle Stir Fry step by step
- In a pot boil water and cook soba noodles until tender, not fully cooked..
- In a wok or skillet heat a tablespoon of olive oil. Add the spring onions. Cook until tender, add the garlic. Stir for 2 minutes..
- Add the sliced carrots and chopped green beans. Season with salt and pepper and stir..
- Add the chopped mushrooms. Add a little bit of the soy sauce and 1 tbsp of hot sauce. Stir, cover and lower the heat. Leave for 15 mins, stirring occasionally..
- Add the soba noodles and stir. Add the remaining soy sauce and more if necessary. Cook for a further 10 mins..
- Serve and top with sesame seeds and chili flakes..