Sesame Garlic Soba Noodles with Fried Egg.
You can cook Sesame Garlic Soba Noodles with Fried Egg using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sesame Garlic Soba Noodles with Fried Egg
- It’s 1 ring of soba noodles.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1-2 of minced garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of freshly grated ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes/chilli powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Sliced green onions.
Sesame Garlic Soba Noodles with Fried Egg instructions
- Cook soba as per package instructions. Drain and set aside..
- Heat sesame oil in pan. Add garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes/chilli powder, and sauté for 30 seconds. Note: Don't overcook or else the garlic and chilli will burn!!.
- Remove pan from hear and stir in soy sauce. Mix well..
- Add soba to pan and toss well until soba is well-coated with sauce. Place soba in two bowls..
- In the same pan, crack two eggs and cook to your liking..
- Top egg onto noodles and sprinkle with sliced green onions. Serve as is. :).