Soba Noodles with Miso Roasted Tomatoes.
You can have Soba Noodles with Miso Roasted Tomatoes using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Soba Noodles with Miso Roasted Tomatoes
- It’s 1/3 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced peeled fresh ginger.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of yellow or white miso.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of toasted sesame oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of honey.
- You need 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice.
- It’s of Kosher salt.
- You need 2 pints of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 8 ounces of soba noodles.
- Prepare 4 of scallions thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of toasted sesame seeds.
Soba Noodles with Miso Roasted Tomatoes step by step
- Preheat oven to 425. In a bowl, whisk the canola oil, vinegar, miso, ginger, sesame oil, honey, lime zest and lime juice until smooth. Season with salt. (I also do a faster version where I boil 4-5 tomatoes with 1 cup or 2 of tomato paste and throw all the ingredients from the bowl like it was a pasta sauce)..
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the tomatoes with 3 tablespoons of the Miso dressing and season with salt. Roast for 20 minutes, stirring, until the tomatoes are charred in spots. Scrape into a large bowl (for a quicker version look at my suggestion in step 1).
- Cook the soba in boiling water just until al dente (4 min). Drain and cool under cold running water. Add the soba, scallions (I prefer using green onions) and half of the remaining dressing to the tomatoes and toss well. Serve and garnish with sesame seeds (I use furikake). Serve with the remaining dressing.