Blueberry Buckwheat Pancakes.
You can cook Blueberry Buckwheat Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Buckwheat Pancakes
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Buckwheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 2 small of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Sunflower oil.
- You need 1 cup of Blueberries.
Blueberry Buckwheat Pancakes instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients in medium bowl.
- In another bowl, beat all wet ingredients.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry just until mixed.
- Ladle batter in 1/4 cups onto preheated large nonstick skillet.
- Add 5-6 blueberries each pancake.
- Flip and serve with blueberry syrup.