Choc Buckwheat Healthy Granola.
You can have Choc Buckwheat Healthy Granola using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Choc Buckwheat Healthy Granola
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of raw buckwheat.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil or coconut oil.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pure cocao.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped almonds.
- You need 1/4 cup of rice malt syrup or honey (melted).
- Prepare 1/2 of shredded coconut.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped dates.
Choc Buckwheat Healthy Granola instructions
- Preheat oven to 180*C.
- Pour all of the dry ingredients in a large mixing and stir well.
- Add melted rice malt syrup and olive or coconut oil and stir well until combined.
- Spread out on a baking tray in baking pallet and bake in the oven for 30-30 minutes on 180*C.
- Chop dates and add them to your granola once cooled.
- Add extra shredded coconut and dried fruit if desired.
- Store in an airtight container and serve for breakfast, as a snack or as a topping on your smoothie bowls.