Medieval Noahs Ark Pottage.
You can have Medieval Noahs Ark Pottage using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Medieval Noahs Ark Pottage
- You need of In season vegetables of your choice.
- It’s 5 cups of water.
- It’s 5 cups of stock or bone broth.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of cumin.
- It’s 1 Tbs of gingee/garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 5 of saffron strands.
- It’s 1 cup of rice ir barley.
- It’s 2 cups of red kidney beans.
Medieval Noahs Ark Pottage instructions
- Chop 2 of every chosen vegetable and put in pot of water and stock..
- Add spices.
- Add washed rice or barley.
- Lastly add soaked red beans.
- Bring to the boil and simmer covered for 45mins stiring occasionally.