Vegan homemade spicy baked beans.
You can have Vegan homemade spicy baked beans using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan homemade spicy baked beans
- Prepare 2 cans of butter beans.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s of Garlic.
- You need of Little ginger.
- You need 2 of chilli's.
- You need of Smoked parpika. Don't be shy!.
- It’s Pinch of chilli powder.
- You need Can of tomatoes (blitz in nutribullet).
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- It’s Tbs of tomato paste.
- Prepare of Fresh coriander.
- You need of Fresh sour dough bread.
Vegan homemade spicy baked beans step by step
- Saute onions. Garlic. ginger and chilli's until translucent. Time about 10-13 mins..
- Blitz can Tom's in nutri bullet (or any food processor) with a dash of soy to taste.
- Add drained beans of your choice to the pan and heat through for about 5 minutes..
- Serve on top of crunchy bread with sprinkle fresh coriander.