My Delicious Banana Cake😍🍌🍌🍌🍌🎂🎉🤹♀️.
You can cook My Delicious Banana Cake😍🍌🍌🍌🍌🎂🎉🤹♀️ using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Delicious Banana Cake😍🍌🍌🍌🍌🎂🎉🤹♀️
- You need 4 of eggs at room temp (!), large size.
- You need 185 g of soft brown sugar (I don't use white sugar).
- You need 4 of overripe bananas,🍌mashed w/ a fork (2 cups mashed bananas),.
- It’s of or mash in NutriBullet with 1 tbs milk to dilute.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbs of lemon juice (add to the mashed bananas,to avoid black).
- It’s 3 cups of plain flour (low proteine).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 175 g of butter softened, has to be at room temp.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Baking soda: dissolve in.
- You need 1/2 cup of warm milk (or to substitute.
- Prepare of with 25g milk powder dissolved in 1/2 C warm water).
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s of Baking tray 23cmx33cm. Grease side&line base w/parchment paper,.
- It’s of leaving top edge extra 2cm parchment paper for easier to hold.
- It’s of On top spread Cream Cheese Frosting:.
- Prepare 250-300 g of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 60 g of butter, softened.
- You need 2 cups of Icing sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbs of lemon juice or substitute with 2 Tbs Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbs of lemon zest of 1 lemon.
- You need 3/4 Cups of Walnuts roughly chop, sprinkle on top frosting.
My Delicious Banana Cake😍🍌🍌🍌🍌🎂🎉🤹♀️ instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. In a large bowl with an electric mixer cream eggs&brown sugar together for 10' (!) until light &VERY fluffy, almost the consistency of a fluffy buttercream frosting.Mix with a low speed, gradually increase the speed, until combined. Stir in vanilla essence.Mash bananas in NutriBullet adding 1 Tbs milk to dilute.Then mix mashed banana with lemon juice to avoid become black, Set side. Pour banana mixture into the bowl with the eggs mixture and mix using a big spoon..
- In a medium bowl mix together flour, baking powder, milk powder, salt: then sift. Divide flour mixture in 3 batches: spoon over the 1/3 flour into the big bowl that has the banana mixture; gently fold the mixture with the large spoon until smooth. Spoon over the second third of the flour over the mixture and gently fold it w/ the spoon. Finally pour over the last third flour over the mixture again & fold it gently until well combined.(Do not overmix.).
- Over the flour mixture pour melted butter, a little at a time while with other hand hold the spoon & turn the mixture constantly..
- Then add the baking soda dissolved in 1 1/2 cups milk (or the milk powder dissolved in 1 1/2 cups warm water). Mix them all together until really smooth; if struggle to mix the mixture with the spatula then add extra 1-2 tbs liquid.Smooth the top surface with the spatula. Do banging the pan several times shaking the bottom pan on the bench. With the spatula smooth again the top surface..
- Bake in the oven for 35' – 45'.After 15' turn down the oven temp to 160 degrees Celcius as cake surface easily burnt. After 35' the cake is cook, to test with a knife inserted in top center comes out clean means it's cook but if it comes out sticky, the cake isn't cooked yet. If it's not cook yet, then put back in the oven and bake just for 1' more (do not over bake as the cake inside shall become dry). Remove from oven. Cool completely before frosting..
- Let it stand for 10' in the pan.With both hands holding the baking paper and take out the cake from the tray, invert upside down onto the wire rack to cool completely for 15'-20'. Cool completely before frosting..
- Cream Cheese Frosting.In a small heatproof bowl over medium heat put Icing sugar, butter, lemon juice, zest and mix. Add Cream cheese (substitute with 2 tbs milk if there's no lemon juice available), mix all and keep stirring until well combined & Cream Cheese is spreadable, do not overheat. Remove. On top of cold cake, spread Cream Cheese Frosting mixture with a metal spatula to smooth. Sprinkle on top some walnuts pieces. To serve: Cut cake into small square portion.😍🍌🍌🍌.
- Notes: the cooking time on this cake can vary, so check oftenly. You need the acidity of the lemon juice (& milk) mixture. Subbing in just milk or cream won't work otherwise use buttermilk in its place if needed).About the frosting,🍋 lemon juice & zest give the excellent flavour of the frosting mixture but gives slightly a green colour.🙄 The bottom line who cares for the colour results, as the flavour is still excellent, just cover it up with the spreading walnuts pieces on top surface.😙 🍌.