Unsweetened Cashew Milk.
You can cook Unsweetened Cashew Milk using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Unsweetened Cashew Milk
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raw cashews, soaked overnight in the fridge.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of water.
- Prepare of NutriBullet Or similar type power blender.
Unsweetened Cashew Milk step by step
- Dip out your 1/2 cup of raw cashews and drain them from the soaking liquid..
- Blend the cashews with one and a half cups water..
- Enjoy In your favorite cup of coffee or cereal!.
- Store the rest in the fridge..