Filipino Sweet-Style Meaty Spaghetti.
You can have Filipino Sweet-Style Meaty Spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Filipino Sweet-Style Meaty Spaghetti
- Prepare 1 of bulb Garlic.
- It’s 2 pieces of Red Onion.
- You need 1/2 kilograms of Ground Beef.
- You need 210 grams of Corned Beef.
- Prepare 300 grams of Hotdog Balls.
- It’s 200 grams of Button Mushroom.
- Prepare 900 grams of Spaghetti Sauce.
- It’s 115 grams of Tomato Sauce.
- You need 600 grams of Spaghetti Noodles.
- You need 165 grams of Eden Cheese.
- It’s 2 cups of Water.
- You need 1/4 tablespoon of Iodized Salt.
- You need 1/4 tablespoon of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of White Sugar.
Filipino Sweet-Style Meaty Spaghetti step by step
- Prepare the Ingredients: Peel the garlic and red onion, then chop finely. Drain the canned button mushrooms and cut into half chunky pieces (You may slice each piece into 4 if you prefer thin pieces). Peel the casing of the hotdog and cut into quarter chunky pieces (You may cut it into even smaller pieces if you prefer). Grate the Eden cheese..
- Cook the Noodles: Boil water in a pot. Add the noodles and cook until tender. Drain hot water using a colander or strainer. Pour cold water to stop cooking the noodles. Drain again and set aside. (Cook pasta noodles according to packaging instructions.).
- Cook the spaghetti sauce: Heat a casserole pan over medium heat. Add the ground beef, season with salt and pepper, and sauté in its own fat until it turns light in color. Add the garlic and onion and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add the corned beef, hotdog, and button mushrooms. Mix well. Cover the pan and let it simmer for 5 minutes. Add the spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, water, and sugar. Mix well and simmer for 15 minutes. Do the final seasoning with salt and pepper according to taste..
- Plating: Place spaghetti noodles on a plate. Pour a generous amount of sauce on it. Finally, top it with grated cheese. Enjoy!.