Spicy and sour veggies with black bean egg drop soup 酸辣蔬菜黑豆羹. Retired Chef Cook Fai, again, demonstrate this classical favorite, easy to make, delicious soup, loaded with lot of black pepper. This tastes like the egg drop soup you used to get at your favorite Chinese restaurant! It's made by dropping a vegan egg substitute into boiling vegan I've been using chickpea flour (aka garbanzo bean flour) for a long time now to make vegan omelets.
In all cases, the soup contains ingredients to make it both spicy and sour. Soup preparation may use chicken or pork broth, or may be meat-free. The Chinese name of egg drop soup is Dan Hua Tang (蛋花汤) which literally means "egg flower" soup. You can cook Spicy and sour veggies with black bean egg drop soup 酸辣蔬菜黑豆羹 using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy and sour veggies with black bean egg drop soup 酸辣蔬菜黑豆羹
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooked bean, any kind.
- Prepare 2 cup of Broccoli or cauliflower.
- You need 1/2 cup of julianned carrots.
- It’s 1 of shredded organic chicken or turkey hotdog, optional.
- It’s 1 cup of pan seared tofu, sliced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of starch.
- You need 1/2 of white wine.
- Prepare 16 oz of homemade chicken stock.
- You need of Fish sauce.
- Prepare of Chinese dark rice vinegar.
- You need 1 Tsp of homemade pickled hot chiles.
I presume it refers to the flocculent appearance of the cooked eggs which resemble blossoms. This particular look is achieved by slowly pouring the beaten egg into the boiling soup. Hot and Sour Yam Noodles Soup with Pork Intestines 肥肠酸辣粉. Fish Fillet with Black Bean Chili Lunch Special 豆豉鱼片.
Spicy and sour veggies with black bean egg drop soup 酸辣蔬菜黑豆羹 instructions
- Sautée veggies one by one in olive oil and set each aside..
- Add back all veggies except green colour broccoli and black beans. Pour chicken stock and water to cover. Bring the soup into a boil and reduce it to simmer. Season the soup with pickled red chiles, fish sauce and vinegar..
- Make a starch water by mixing 2 tsp of starch into half cup of cold water. Slowly pouring it into the soup, stiring with the other hand at the same time..
- Beat two eggs and drop the the mixture into the soup. Stir very slowly so that the egg could turn into beautiful flowers. Adjust seasoning to reach desirable sour and spicy you want..
If you enjoyed my Hot and Sour Egg Drop Soup you're sure to enjoy my Pressure Cooker Low Carb Szechuan Pork Soup. It's a low carb version as It's gluten free and vegetarian! Anyways, this Hot and Sour Egg Drop Soup is the perfect combination of spicy, tangy and savory. Egg drop soup was always her first choice. Sometimes I'd like to spice up my dish too 🙂 Have a.